COIN SWEATER (WHITE)
Heads or tails? We couldn’t choose so we screen-printed both. This oversized sweater features two sides of the same coin. A Garuda illustration on the back and Macan on the front.
COIN SWEATER interprets a rupiah coin from Indonesia featuring a Javan tiger. This unique coin was launched around 1974 by the World Wildlife Fund to raise awareness for endangered species. We digitally translated this historical memorabilia to reimagine and re-evaluate flora and fauna taken for granted today.
- Durable unisex sweatshirt (white)
- Oversized fit
- 85% organic brushed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Cosy fleece inside
- Front: Macan coin / violet / waterbased screen printing
- Back: Garuda coin / violet / waterbased screen printing
- Signature violet sleeve label
This is a unisex sweater with an oversized fit. It will fit wider/looser than our previous items, so there's no need to size up.
- For men, we recommend sticking to your usual size. If you prefer an extra oversized fit, you could size one up.
- For women, we recommend selecting one size down from what you would order in a women's-specific cut. If you prefer an extra oversized fit, you could select the size you would wear in a women's-specific cut.
- Click here to see the size chart